- Position Title: Community Information NDIS Educator
- Reporting to: Lead Community Inclusion Manager
- Directorate: NDIS
- Position Type: P/T 22.5 hrs per week
- Funded By: DSS
- Classification: Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010 Community Development Worker SCHADS L4
- Closing date: 5pm. Monday 24 September 2017
An exciting opportunity to join VMIAC in the role of NDIS Community Educator and fully utilise your unique skills and make a real difference in the lives of Victorians
VMIAC is the peak Victorian non-government organization for people with lived experience of mental health or emotional issues. VMIAC engages in a number of activities including information provision, mutual support and self-help, individual, group and systemic advocacy, research and evaluation, education and training.
Celebrating and valuing diversity, VMIAC works across the state of Victoria and is currently expanding to provide NDIS information and build individual and community capacity and resilience to increase understanding and engagement with the NDIS.
The NDIS Community Educator is an essential part of our strategy towards building the capacity of people experiencing a psychosocial disability.
For more details and a position description, please contact Liz Leveridge at
VMIAC: 03 9380 3900