Becoming a member
You can join VMIAC either as a Individual, Group or Associate member.
Want to find out more about what it means to be a VMIAC Member.
If you would like to join, please fill in the form below:
As an Individual Member, you:
- Will receive our regular newsletter, including invites to events, focus groups, and sector and community news. (you can opt out at any time)
- Can attend meetings about mental health issues and have your say
- Can become actively involved as a volunteer or in our focus groups
- Can vote for or be elected to the Committee of Management
If you do not have or do not wish to disclose your consumer lived experience, you can join as an associate member. As such you:
- Will receive regular information including the newsletter;
- Can show your support for the organisation;
Associate members cannot:
- Be on the Committee of Management