In this time of significant ongoing change, our NDIS team continues to be committed in offering support to mental health consumers to access the NDIS.
Support Workers in the Advocacy Team are still available to provide intensive one-to-one support for individuals seeking plan reviews and appeals of NDIS decisions.
About This Service
This free service is for people in Victoria with a psychosocial disability who:
- Are interested in the NDIS
- Are currently using the NDIS
- Have been denied access to the NDIS
- Want to appeal a decision made about your NDIS Plan
How we can support you
Interested in the NDIS?
We can provide:
- Information about how to apply, advice on what works, and resources
- Intensive support to through the application process and planning meetings
- Advice and support to gather evidence required for the NDIS
Currently using the NDIS?
Our NDIS Information and Support Worker can help you to:
- Make the most of your NDIS plan
- Deal with services
- Unravel NDIS language
- Self-advocate for your needs
The NDIS can be an overwhelming process.
We’re here to support you every step of the way, to get the best possible outcome for you.
Need to challenge or appeal an NDIS decision?
Our NDIS Appeals and Reviews Service can:
- Provide advice, information and support to have decisions by the NDIA reviewed
- Work with you to take an appeal to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal, including support to apply for free legal assistance
Our NDIS resources
Check out some of our information and resources about the NDIS, developed by consumers, for consumers.